Instrument 1: Students
as Agents of Change, Student Survey
as Agents of Change
Gary Community School Corporation
Funding Source: U.S. Dept. Ed.:
Technology Innovation Challenge Grants (Ofc. Educational
Research & Improvement)
solicit reports from each student
about computer usage, ease of use, skill level, technology
tasks skill level, and judgements about the project
Administered To: Students
- Attitudes & Beliefs (Student): technology
- Course Evaluation: exemplary areas, materials
- Plans & Expectations (Student): increase
- Self-Assessment (Student): application of
technology, confidence, engagement, skills
questions total, 39 closed-ended
Likert scale and 5 open-ended
- What was your favorite school project this year?
- What did you like about your project?
- What is your favorite piece of software?
- What do you like about this software?
- What would you like to know about technology that
you haven't learned yet?